Content sharing policy
we highly appreciate original content, and making our application smarter to prevent plagiarism. Our team reviews user flags for content regulation violations. If the news does not violate our policies, we will not take any action against the post or the contributor.
If we find that a post does violate our content policies, we take one or more of the following actions based on the severity of the violation:
If you want your article and news live on niwantimes.com follow these tips:
- Make sure your article is free spelling errors!
- Make sure your titles and subtitles are in APA format.
- Add a real name, profile photo, and article-specific bio.
- Make sure your article has good formatting, e.g., is easily scannable with bullets, numbers, or tables and is broken up into multiple capsules.
- Submit your news on email@example.com or Click on I-ReporterWhat to do
Title should At least 5 words and a maximum of 90 characters.
Text-based article: should be more than 150 words and should be understandable.
What not to do
- Should not have redundant symbols, such as #, @,* etc.
- Must be complete and related to the content.
- Offbeat articles should not be related to sexual organs, sexual behaviour or vulgar jokes
For comics, content must not be vulgar or sensitive in nature.
- There should not be any unauthorized use corporate name, logo or title or defamation of any person in any case whatsoever